Benefits of general membership:
- Attendance to all keynote speaker events, workshops and member meet ups (minimum 5 a year)
- On and offline networking at events and via its linkedin group and Twitter
- Facilitate introductions to members
- Vacancy/Placement service for members.
- Inclusion in IIBN newsletter (members profiles)
- Invitation to give 3 minute pitch at keynote event
- Membership rates at annual conference
- Bi-monthly (ie alternative months) Member drink
-3 Month Complimentary Premium Digital Subscription to The Irish Times
Benefits of corporate membership:
- Above benefits plus minimum of 3 interchangeable spaces at all IIBN events in any Chapter.
Benefits of patron membership:
- General membership benefits with preferred invitations to regular IIBN events & introductions to speakers
- Plus, invitations to 4-6 private Patron meetings a year,
- Introductions to other Patrons
- Opportunity to host a private Patron meeting or propose events for Special Interest Groups (eg Host a breakfast for all of the Technology entrepreneurs in the organisation.)
- First ‘port of call’ for media interviews
- Bi-Annual events specifically focused on subjects of interest for Patrons ie Quarterly Business Economic Review.
- Quarterly lunches for Patrons to meet and network