- Nov 25, 2020 from 11:00am to 12:00pm UTC0
- Location: Zoom
Join us on Wednesday, 25th, November 2020 at 11am when Damian Maloney, Partner of Beauchamp's Corporate & Commercial Group our Chapter Sponsor, will discuss "The Impact of Brexit on Commercial Contracts" and will cover the following topics:
- Contractual arrangements with particular focus on clauses which might be triggered by Brexit
- Jurisdiction and governing law of contracts
- Look at potential impact of Brexit on existing commercial law.
There will be an opportunity to ask a question, but if you have a specific question that you would like answered please email ahead of the webinar and we will send it to Damian so he can answer it on the day.
Here is the zoom link for the event today
Damian Maloney Bio
Damian is a talented Partner in the Beauchamp's Corporate & Commercial Group. He has extensive experience across areas of corporate, commercial and company law, including commercial contracts, M&A, FDI, group reorga
- Created by: Ailbhe Mullen
- Tags: beauchamps, iibn, brexit, commercial contracts, damian maloney, networking
November 25, 2020